July is a great month to catch the Milwaukee Brewers at Miller Park. The team will be back at home, starting on July 7. That’s when they take on the Phillies at home. The Phillies versus Brewers series runs for four games. On July 11, the St. Louis Cardinals come to town. That’s a weekend series, starting with a 7:10pm game, and then two afternoon games are set for Saturday and Sunday. Tickets to any game at Miller Park can be found here.
Yes, the Brewers are in town right now, but many fans like to see what’s on tap after the Independence day holiday. Milwaukee will hit the road for a three game series at Washington, then they come back for seven games, starting on July 21. They will take on the Reds for three games, and the Mets for four. The last three games for Milwaukee in July will be on the road at Tropicana Field. For August, the team starts the month at St. Louis, for three games.
Ticket King has tickets for all Brewers home and away games. It’s easy to order your tickets online. Save on shipping and order instant download tickets, or pick them up in our Milwaukee office. See you at the ballpark.
From the moment Bruno Mars hit the stage at the Super Bowl halftime show, America knew that they wanted to see more of this amazing artist. Soon after, the Summerfest Bruno Mars show
was announced for June 25, 2014. It would quickly become one of the hottest shows for the ten day festival along Milwaukee’s lakefront. Mars will open the festival, headlining the Marcus Amphitheater
. Aloe Blacc will be the opening act that evening. Check out our ticket inventory here.
Mars’ 2013 album spent nine months teetering near the top of the pop charts. Six months after the release of the album, Bruno hit the road on a fifteen month tour. One day after the Super Bowl, tickets went on sale for over two dozen tour dates. Most of them are completely sold out at this time. Your best bet is buying from a nationally recognized ticket broker like Ticket King.
Bruno Mars Songs at Summerfest
What can you expect to hear at the Summerfest show? He performs a slice of pretty much every type of music, dating back decades. Mars picks and chooses songs from modern pop of his own creation, to Motown, and songs that have a history going back even further. It’s really no matter, fans are clamoring for more.
It’s nearly impossible to list all the accolades bestowed upon Mars. Grammys have come into his possession after his debut album exploded in popularity. Hit second disk, titled Unorthodox Jukebox
, has spawned three more hit songs. He’s sold tens of millions of singles, and there is no stopping him now. Mars has already sold out his two upcoming shows at Madison Square Garden, and it’s sure to be a sellout at the Marcus Amphitheater.
Back in 2013, we explained the difference between the Packers “Green and Gold” games. For those of you who are not “in the know,” The Packers used to play part of their home games in Milwaukee. That has changed for quite some time, but those “Gold” season ticket holders still get three games per year. What are the Green and Gold games for 2014 you ask? One is always a preseason game, and the other two are regular season games. Let’s take a look at the 2014 Packers schedule.
- 2014 Packers Preseason
- Week 1: at Tennessee, 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 9
- Week 2: at St. Louis, 3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 13
- Week 3: Oakland, 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 22 (Gold Package game one)
- Week 4: Kansas City, 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 28
- 2014 Green Bay Packers Regular season
- Week 1: at Seattle, 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 4
- Week 2: New York Jets, 3:25 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 14
- Week 3: at Detroit, noon Sunday, Sept. 21
- Week 4: at Chicago, noon Sunday, Sept. 28
- Week 5: Minnesota, 7:25 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 2 (Gold Package game two)
- Week 6: at Miami, noon Sunday, Oct. 12
- Week 7: Carolina, noon Sunday, Oct. 19
- Week 8: at New Orleans, 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 26
- Week 9: BYE week for The Pack!
- Week 10: Chicago, 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 9
- Week 11: Philadelphia, noon Sunday, Nov. 16 (Gold Package game three)
- Week 12: at Minnesota, noon Sunday, Nov. 23
- Week 13: New England, 3:25 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 30
- Week 14: Atlanta, 7:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 8
- Week 15: at Buffalo, noon Sunday, Dec. 14
- Week 16: at Tampa Bay, noon Sunday, Dec. 21
- Week 17: Detroit, noon Sunday, Dec. 28
As you can see the three “Gold Package” games are against Oakland, Minnesota, and Philadelphia. The game against Minnesota is a Sunday night affair, with a prime time audience watching. The Packers have just one Monday night game in 2014, and that’s against the Cardinals at Lambeau Field. So there you have it, the Green and Gold breakdown for the season.