Summerfest, affectionately known as “The Big Gig,” starts in a little over a month. Since the late 1960s, Summerfest has been a staple of the Milwaukee summer festival experience. Boasting 11 music stages and local food vendors, Summerfest opens its doors from noon until midnight. I cannot wait to attend this year’s Summerfest and eat eggplant strips from the Venice Club and ride the glider from one end of the park to the other.
The Marcus Amphitheater headliners have all been booked for Summerfest 2012. Various announcements about Summerfest headliners have been made over the past few months, but now every act has been officially booked. In case you can remember all of the acts that are slated to perform during Summerfest 2012, here’s a list of all of the Summerfest 2012 Lineup for the Marcus Amphitheater:
- Rascal Flatts- Wednesday, June 27th @ 7:30 PM
- Foo Fighters- Thursday, June 28th @ 7:30 PM
- Kelly Clarkson & Train- Friday, June 29th @ 7:30 PM
- Lady Antebellum & Darius Rucker– Saturday, June 30th @ 7:30 PM
- Beach Boys- Sunday, July 1st @ 7:30 PM
- DJ Tiesto- Tuesday, July 3rd @ 8:00 PM
- Iron Maiden & Alice Cooper- Wednesday, July 4th @ 7:30 PM
- Zac Brown Band- Thursday, July 5th @ 7:30 PM
- Big Time Rush- Friday, July 6th @ 7:30 PM
- Aerosmith & Cheap Trick- Saturday, July 7th @ 8:00 PM
- Neil Diamond- Sunday, July 8th @ 8:00 PM
Don’t forget that for the second year in a row, Summerfest begins on a Wednesday and will be closed on Monday. See you at the Fest!