It’s an annual tradition for Packers fans of all ages to attend Packers Family Night. In 2022, the scrimmage will be held on August 5th. There are very few NFL teams that could draw tens of thousands of fans just to watch their players hold a scrimmage. The Packers are just that kind of team. Click the link here for Packers Family Night Tickets
The team will perform drills, run plays, throw passes and have fun with the crowd. It’s a special night for the kids, as they get the chance to see Lambeau Field, players, and fireworks, all on a summer evening.
Family Night General Information
The doors open at 5:30, and practice begins at 7:30. This is a full practice for the team. Carry-in items are limited to the following:
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely.
- Fans can bring in small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely by hand.
- Keep your purses or clutch bags no bigger than the size of a woman’s hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bags are allowed.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12″x6″x12″ is also allowed for entry.
- Keep your standard carry-in stadium seats to their regular size. Do not bring oversized seatbacks to this event.
Prohibited Items for Family Night
This list of prohibited items comes directly from the Green Bay organization:
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
- Noisemakers of any kind