It looks like the new US Bank Stadium is very close to completion. The Vikings new home field already has a non football booking for 2016. Luke Bryan will be coming to the venue this Summer. Otherwise, Vikings fans will fill this beautiful space for the upcoming season. Here are a few facts about the new stadium.
- Seating capacity is 65,000 for regular season games
- There are seven levels to the stadium
- Over 1200 flat screen televisions can be found all around the venue
- There is easy access to parking via sky walks to nearby garages
- Vikings fans will stay warm, as the roof does not retract
Will you be one of the first to visit the new US Bank stadium. See the Vikings, a concert, or special event, and you will certainly be impressed with what has been built in Minneapolis.