Lambeau Field Search Policy at the Gates
- There are no weapons allowed at Lambeau Field.
- You must consent to a personal search upon approach to the gates or you will be denied entry.
- It is also important to check the latest policy for carry-in items, as things may change from game to game.
- All fans will pass a metal detector while entering Lambeau Field.
- There is no need to remove jackets, belts, or shoes when entering the stadium, but you will need to remove cell phones, cameras, tablets, and or any other metal objects, and place those items into trays that you will find at the point of entry.
- There are express lanes for fans that do not bring bags or a stadium seat.
- Officers at the gates may use their discretion regarding any items they deem unfit for entry.
Bag Restrictions for Lambeau Field
If you plan to bring a bag into the stadium it must meet the size requirements, and it must be made of clear plastic. Ticket King has clear plastic bags upon request, should you need one that fits the size restrictions. Visit our Green Bay office before kickoff on game day. The clear (gallon-size) bag must be no larger than 12 X 6 X 12 inches. Small clutch purses are allowed into Lambeau Field, as long as they are no larger than 4.5 X 6.5 inches.
Carry-In Restrictions at Packers Games
The Packers organization wants everyone to have a great time at the game. The following list of restricted items can also be found on the Packers website.
- No bags larger than the size restrictions listed above.
- No coolers, duffel bags, large purses, totes, or fanny packs are allowed.
- No obstructive banners or signs.
- No food, beverages, noisemakers, or selfie sticks.
Allowable Items On Packers Game Day
Fans can bring extra layers of clothing or blankets, as long as they fit them into the clear bag, or carry it loosely through the gates for inspection. Cell phones and small binoculars are allowed. Battery-operated clothing is permitted for cold-weather games. Fans can also bring in stadium seats, the type that is no wider than eighteen inches and fit squarely onto the bleachers. No armrests are allowed on the stadium seats. Since Lambeau Field is mostly made up of benches that are sized for people whose average stature was smaller two generations ago, the Packers organization adheres to these carry-in and bag policies to keep the football experience close to a theme that is more traditional when compared to other NFL stadiums. Expect to get to know the person sitting next to you on a stadium bench, as it’s a tight fit at Packers games.